Coín is a city that is very well connected by road, as it is only half an hour from both the capital Malaga and the main cities of the Costa del Sol such as Marbella and Fuengirola.
From the city of Málaga, access to Coín is through the A-357 towards Campillos. You have to take exit 48 and continue on the A-355 towards Marbella.
Likewise, Coín has an access from the N-340 between Torremolinos and Malaga capital. From here take the A-7 and then the A-7052 towards Churriana, which later connects with the A-357.
FROM THE MEDITERRANEAN HIGHWAY
From the Mediterranean motorway (A-7) there is easy access to Coín from different points.
From Marbella it is accessed through the A-355 and from Fuengirola, Mijas Costa and Benalmádena you have to take the A-7053 and continue on the MA-3303.
FROM THE INTERIOR OF ANDALUSIA
From the interior of Andalusia the access is also excellent.
From Córdoba and Antequera it is accessed via the A-45, and continue along the A-357 towards Coín. The journey from Córdoba lasts two hours, and from Antequera less than an hour.
From Granada it is accessed via the A-92, continuing on the A-45 and A-357. The journey time is less than two hours.
From Ronda it is accessed through the A-367 and continue along the A-357. The duration of the journey is one hour.
CHECK THE CURRENT BUS SCHEDULES HERE
- Bus Line L-80 Marbella-Coín (Avanza Group)
- Bus Line M-221 Fuengirola - Coín (Avanza Group)
- Bus Line M-230 Málaga - Coin (paso por Alh. el Grande y Alh. de la Torre) (Avanza Group)
- Bus Line M-345 Málaga - Coín (paso por Cártama) (Avanza Group)
- Bus Line M-348 Coín - Málaga (Direct) (Avanza Group)
- Bus Line M-344 Málaga - Tolox (Cártama, Coín) (Avanza Group)