The choice of Coín as the 2017 European Sports Village was the result of recognition of the municipality's sporting career.
Coín has always stood out for its involvement in the sports field, considering itself one of the main cities that bets on sport as a model of life.
Added to the wide range of activities in public spaces is the privileged geographical situation of the town, whose natural environment favors the practice of outdoor sports.
In addition, the municipality of Coín has become a great organizer of prestigious events in the sports calendar of the province. Proof of this are events such as the Vuelta Pedestre, the MTB circuit, the Cross Los Llanos and numerous football, futsal, basketball or swimming leagues, among many other sports activities.
ANNUAL SPORTS EVENTS
- Cross City of Coin "Los Llanos del Nacimiento"
- Mountain bike provincial circuit
- Vuelta Pedestre (Pedestrian race)
- Winter Provincial Swimming Circuit
- Archery Provincial Tournament
- Summer Provincial Swimming Circuit
- Duathlon Cross
- Badminton tournament
- Cyclotourist Coín - Caminito del Rey
- Trail CxM Sierras de Coín