This building was one of the headquarters of the "Colegio de Doña Luisa" (1967-1977). Luisa Casas Bueno (1924-2001), a native of Málaga, moved to Coín after her marriage to the photographer López Duerto. She was an enterprising woman, a tireless worker and with a lot of character. Her great vocation was pedagogy.
At the end of the 1950s, she established the San José de Calasanz Academy, which brought a breath of fresh air to education in Coín, introducing a mixed, secular education model that encouraged creativity and scientific thinking.
Thanks to her dedication, numerous adults received literacy classes; In her school, infant, primary, and high school education was taught, as well as preparation for the free teaching exams. Very good and numerous professionals have come out of her classrooms, her motto was: ''the best inheritance that can be left to children is education and training in a profession''.
She encouraged and promoted the "empowerment" of women in the society of the sixties-seventies. She organized the Choir and Dance Groups (Germ of the current Estoraque Group), bearing the name of Coin throughout the Spanish geography.